Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby No. 2 and his Big Bro....

I had just had my second bub, he was a good baby to start of with. I think the first month was good the second not so. Colic had set in and Nick had decided when I was feeding or changing Nappies he would help himself to the fridge or the pantry. I couldn't watch him every second, what ever he could find he would get it. I was in the kitchen one day and he decided he would pour a whole container of cordial all over my carpet oh my goodness. I'm sure I said a few choice words. He also got into lots of different things locks were good but he always managed to get the fridge one off. He could work out if he got a chair he could get into the freezer. He also liked to hop into the cot when Jack was sleeping. When I was busy so was Nick doing something he shouldn't be. Jack decided to have his crying spell from 7 till about 10 at night the only time a had to myself. My husband was doing an arvo shift at this time he was there one week but not the next he was always a great help when they were babies. I had enough one day and I said to him you look after him I'm sick of this. So off I went and from then on no problems he had just let him go, and after that no more problems. I just couldn't stand the crying. I had to stop the crying but he just ignored it and that is what he needed. After that I didn't really have anymore issues with his sleeping. Thank goodness. Nick had started at the early intervention program, but more on that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment