So I had just been told that Nick had to have another surgery oh Bugger. My husband and I again sitting in the waiting room looking at each other like what the. I think it took about an hour before we went back to see him this little person with now a bigger scar than before but by all accounts he looked good. This time we were in a ward and I had to sleep on this fold out chair not comfortable at all and my Husband was there as well no private room this time. He came through it really well, and we were learning to live with the prospect that this may be a continual thing. We were only in for about 4 days this time.
We arrived home and things went on just as normal Nick was growing and doing well doing all the things that all babies do, was a very busy time lots of doctors appointments going here and there and no signs of any problems with the shunt thing's were looking good felt like I was back to my old self. I think he started do crawl about Nine month's and sit up a bit later. Standing at about 11 months. He had his first birthday that was a great day he was full of smiles. He walked at about 15 months. He was a pretty good baby and too me on all accounts he was developing ok. However my Mother thought otherwise, as always she was right. But I will get to that soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment