I was nearing the end of my pregnancy, I had to go up to the early education place to speak to them about Nick. I had made the appointment, went up and sat out the front thinking am I here at the right time or the right place my usual worries, this was a big turning point for myself as I was quite shy. I pulled myself together after this and never looked back for Nick I would do what I had to. Meeting New people, who care's. I thought what can they do. So I got out of that car and off I went. I had held myself back from a lot of thing's but never again when it came to him. I would push myself no matter how hard I thought it was. So I met with them and enrolled him for the next year it.
He had just had his second Birthday still no speech, some tanty's but apart from the no speech and toilet training going no where. His development was a little behind. The pediatrician said that his development may become more noticeable as he get older, I really didn't know as he was my first.
I was nearing the end of my pregnancy and Nick was being a little trying at times. He would get into the fridge and pantry help himself to anything. I was due in about a week and well this little one wanted to come a little early. I do remember it was a Saturday Morning, and My husband was going to work to do some overtime. I started to go into labor that morning. I suggested he stay home which he did. By the time we decided the contractions had stopped, so he went to work. I rang my Mum and told her what was happening and she and my dad came.They took Nick out for a while and my contractions started again. They were pretty mild, nothing to worry about. My sister in law had dropped in on her way home. I was sitting at the table and it was getting a little worse. I rang my husband told him to come home I gave it a little longer, we decided to go down to the hospital we saw the nurse and they said no you have got a while to go. Go home and rest I was like WHAT anyway did what they said. I got home Mum was staying over Nick was already in Bed. I decided to have a shower. When I came out the pain was getting pretty bad by that stage. I was sitting on the couch saying OOOHHH I can't do this, my Mum was asleep in the chair she woke and said well you have no choice. I stood up and it was like oh NO. I think this baby is coming now. Both of them said not here. I said to my husband get me down to the hospital as quickly as you can. I got into the car and my water had broken. I was just in a state at this point and so was my husband a 10 minute drive turned into 5. He rushed into the emergency room from what he told me he just yelled my wife is having a baby. I do remember saying to him just bring them out to me. He was a shade of white you don't normally see on a face. They came and grabbed me and got me onto a bed and No.2 Son was born with one push within 2 minutes of them bringing me in. He was a beautiful baby boy we named him Jack. I was only in for a couple of days and being a Mum for the second time It was a little easier, but things were becoming more difficult with Nick.
No comments:
Post a Comment