Monday, January 24, 2011

My first Son

I have decided to write this blog, as a friend I knew had written so openly and honestly about her life's up's and down's.

I have called this with a roll of a dice cause you just don't know what you are going to get. My first blog wow. Where do I begin. This will be mainly dedicated to My biggest treasure my son Nick. I fell pregnant with Nick 2 months after we got married. Oh what a pregnancy, I gained lots of weight not a good pregnancy, but every test and ultrasound said the baby was very good. I had to be induced as my Blood Pressure was a little High, and so Nick was  born. A very quick labour for the first one 3 hrs from the time they put the drip in my arm. All was great, never ever had I had such a feeling of Love and Protection over this little baby, we called him Nicholas Simon after my Brother who had passed away they where both born the same Month but Nick 3O years later.

That was the easy Part.     I could continue but it's school Holiday's  LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment